In the grim future of my sketchbook, there is/are only poorly realized self-portraits incorporating pseudo-iconic scifi nerdery.
Thus ends today's sketchdumping.
Passing Time at Père Lachaise Cemetery
-
Last week, I finally visited Père Lachaise – the world’s most popular
(and, perhaps, most beautiful) necropolis. Stretched across a formidable
hundred acr...
The World
-
Back in 2012 I worked on some illustrations for a card game. This was one
of them. I spent a bit of time adding some elements to help sell the scale.
Th...
Fall Print Release
-
We are very excited to announce the release of our new print “Fall”. This
was a relatively small painting, so the print is smaller too. This has
allow...
AND NOW WE HEAR FROM THE PUBLIC...
-
This may in fact be my final Frankenstein blog. The work has long been
assembled and shipped off for mass production. Now, it is time to sit back
and await...
Pleasantly productive
-
Poor blog. Totally neglected by Miss
I'm-too-busy-hanging-out-on-Facebook-to-update-you.
Anyway, the art is ticking along nicely and I have been updating ...
THE NEW MERCURYSERIES.COM
-
We've got a new site at WWW.MERCURYSERIES.COM!
When you visit you won't notice too drastic a design change, but the site
has actually been entirely rebuilt...
La Carrera Panamericana 2009
-
[image: 0044827-004.Jpg]
It's that time of year again... Wednesday morning, I hit the road with my
copiloto, Gerie "Th' Perfesser" Bledsoe, race car in tow...
You are the mailed fist of The Emperor.
ReplyDelete