Thursday, September 17, 2015

I turned Pro (I guess?)




First two pieces I did for Fantasy Flight Games were published a couple months ago, in the Force and Destiny Beginner Game.  Both are on the backside of the fold-out map included in the set, the taller piece is twice the size of the other(3 panels of a 4-panel folded poster).  I've done a handful of maps for the Star Wars RPG line in the last year or so, with a hilariously rough learning curve.  It's all stuff that's outside of my painting experience, and is therefore fantastic stuff for me to be working on.
Also, it's PRO WORK.  That PAYS MONEY.  I do like that part quite a bit.
...and a thank you to Matt Zeilinger, my buddy who got me the lead-in to literally all of my paying freelance work to date.  Thanks, man!  Incidentally, it's his art on the front side of the foldout map, as well as the single other back panel.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have larger digital images of these that can be purchased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I don't. Only place they're available is through the "Force And Destiny" Beginner Set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would I contact you to commission a similar piece?

    ReplyDelete