Thursday, February 11, 2016

Goofin' off




So, I finished another paying gig a week or two ago.  October-January was INSANE for me, and my recharge plan is essentially "Play Fallout 4 until collapse.  Wake up and repeat."  It's worked, kinda.

These two are both quick(ish), messy sketches from ref photo's.  Drawn whilst watching the new X-Files & hanging out with my family.  Seems that I'm always jumping between work methods; whole bunch of digital, go straight to pencil/pen/whatever.  Too much drawing, go make something in the workshop.  Too many handmade books, go write something.
I'm pretty lucky that I have the space/time/ability to jump between some fairly disparate stuff, as the mood hits.  One more, that is not 40s/50s:



Also building a Fallout 4-related item.  Will update after I get some problems solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment