Friday, May 29, 2009

Painting circa 2006

This is the first real painting I ever finished. It's hanging in my living room now, actually - it's extremely rare for me to finish something and not hate it. That's actually part of why I'm putting all these things on Ye Olde Blog; it's an attempt to make myself look at this body of work more as a whole, not as individual pieces that I'm not proud of.

So anyway, this is from a photo I found of Zoetica Ebb on Flickr, right around the time I first discovered the site. At the time I had no clue who Miss Ebb was, other than a painfully striking model with a very peculiar(read: Amazing!) fashion sense. She's one of the founders of Coilhouse, she had a weekly column on SG (What's Zo Wearing?), and is also an artist and photographer.

It is possible I have a crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment