Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Digitizing the old stuff


So I realized some time ago that I am an absolute freak when it comes to collecting/cataloging. Anything I've drawn or doodled that has any redeeming value at all, I will save. Not only that, I'll cut it out & stick it in a binder. 1st image above is a regular page from just such a monster. In the interests of preserving this crap, I've been taking photos of pages, and these were a few of the highlights. Some of 'em have been through PS - just to get rid of excess nonsense surrounding the image.
I have a lot of crap. Not counting the multiple volumes of inspiration/research images. Damn you, genetic-predisposition-towards-collecting!

2 comments:

  1. I've got a whole bunch of binders underneath the writing desk full of tons of crap. Maria hates them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the librarians Helper!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete