Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Halloween '09 & Fwank


So for Halloween last year, Jen'n I decided to actually host our own party. Since our house is decorated for the holiday year-round, the only big thing to accomplish was costumes. I opted for Troll. Giant foam head, built-up shoulders & torso, giant foam axe...and then I got the flu. After being laid up for several days, this is all I had going into the party. But it worked...and I still really like the fact that I managed to build it to look like my drawings. This photo taken by Fwank @ gamenight; brought the head along so's the crew could laugh at it.



This photo is also @ gamenight, with me looking inexplicably smug while preparing to eat a tasty roast beef sandwich. And Zach in the background wearing the aforementioned troll head. Yes, we are nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment